Information Automatically Collected
When you visit a website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful. For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- the domain from which you access the Internet
- the website address from which you came to our site
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser
- the pages you visited.
Our website may contain links to other sites, you should be aware that:
- The Pop-up Banners are not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its website.
The Pop-up Banners has endeavoured to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorised access to personal information.
Accuracy of Data
The Pop-up Banners will on its own initiative, or at your request, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or out of date personal data retained in connection with the operation of this site.